EVERY HOUSE IS A HOME AND WE ALL LOVE TO INDULGE IN THE COMFORTS THAT GIVE US THAT EXTRA FEEL OF PURE LUXURY.
READ OUR GUIDE OF TOP TIPS AND INSPIRATION TO ADD AN ESSENCE OF OPULENCE TO EVERY ROOM AND FEEL DIVINE!
1. HOTEL CHIC - A glamorous entrance is everything within a hotel and this should echo within the interiors of a luxurious home. Flooring is a great way to add a vibrance of pattern and colour whether this be tiling or a designer rug.
2. DESIGNER GOODS - Get inspired with the latest trends at all of the best design exhibitions. Visit designer showrooms at Chelsea Harbour or take a trip over to Syon Park with Decorex showcasing the best of interior design.
3. OVERSIZED - Statement mirrors are a must within any room. They increase a sense of light whilst also adding a depth of space. West Elm have an inspiring range of decorative mirrors in an array of sizes so check them out!
4. EVERYDAY - Luxury need not be a one off enjoyment. Be glamorous in everyday life with the latest technologies to ease your day to day tasks. See below our 5 Must Have Luxury Items and start enjoying more time to relax.
5. ART WORK - Create interest and instant colour by dressing your walls with decorative prints and paintings. Research and support local artists and get designs personal to you of surrounding landscapes.
6. ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Quirky ornaments and decorative accessories make a house a home reflecting personality. Carry a theme through your home to create continuity of a trend, linking room to room as if in a high end gallery space.
7. ADD SOME SHINE - Gold, brass and copper elements have been at the centre of fashionable interiors over the past few years. They are complimented by bold but neutral tones of grey and black and look great with matt and polished in juxtaposition.
Hotel inspired home interiors are increasing in popularity with more people willing to take a risk, spend more and design a catalyst of creative glamour for everyday use.
With the need for new technology an emphasis on being able to control everything at the touch of your smart phone is key and we see exciting state of the art products flooding into the market.
Environmental influences steered by Pantones colour of the year, Greenery sees yellow-green shades take centre stage.
Other focus colours include earthy shades of Kale and Hazelnut, with splashy shades of Lapis Blue and Flame, a fiery orange.
Wallpapers evoke opulence and come in many different textures and colours to enable you to make a personal statement.
(From Left to Right)
1. Dyson 360 Eye in Blue, £799.99 - Dyson.
2. Amazon Echo in White £149.99 - Amazon.
3. Click and Grow smart herb indoor grow kit, £60.78 - Amazon
4. #17 Patterns Cloudbusting Purple Print £595
5. Tom Dixon L'artisan Parfumeur £115 - Selfridges.
1. Paria Rug, £1296 - £7200 - Woven Edge.
2. Missoni Throw, £365 - Selfridges.
3. Anthropologie and Liberty of London Furniture collection - Elle Decor.
4. Anthropologie and Liberty of London Furniture collection - Elle Decor.
5. Brass Parabola Coffee Table, £1100 - Anthropology.
Tones of burnt orange bounce off brassy accents bringing a feel of warmth into a luxurious lounge space. Add hints of minty blue and greens to give a tropical outdoor ambience adding a sense of light. Together they create the perfect combination of class and cosy. We love Liberty of Londons new furniture range at Anthropologie. The archives of pattern add a touch of retro glamour to a room and create options for highlight colour.
Compliment the look with a piece of artwork for your floor from the Woven Edge.
1. 17 Patterns Nebulous Violet Cushion, £70 - LuxDeco.com
2. Lantau Faux Shagreen and gold dressing table, £1685 - OKA Direct Limited.
3. Striation Rug, £1296 - £7200 - Woven Edge.
4. Concrete Mirror Range, £595 - John Lewis.
5. Honoka Bed, £3500 - Tracey Boyd Anthropologie
Serene tones of powder pink, lavender grey and background blues create an idyllic bedroom to relax and retreat to. A clash of soft textile and industrial material create a modern feel of opulence with a calming aroma. Take the John Lewis Concrete Mirror range as a staple statement piece to make sure you look the part before leaving the house.
1. Momentum 3, Sumi Wallpaper £65 per roll - Harlequin.
2. Tom Dixon large oil, scented candle, £125 - Selfridges.
3. Silhouette Display Table, £598 - Anthropologie
4. Roberto Cavalli, Eden Charger Plate £210 - Amara.
5. Puccini Cocktail Cabinet, £1999 - John Lewis.
A room full of entertainment and communal importance the dining room is the social centre within the most glamorous of homes. Bright splashes of teal and pink bounce off iridescent mottled effects on must have accessories. Whilst larger statements see wallpapers full of colour and pattern creating interest and a depth of personality. Finally, every house needs a home bar and John Lewis have the most beautifully crafted cabinet made for easy storage at your next party.